CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Lunchables Jr.

As part of the Crowdtap program I occassionally get to participate in Sample & Share activities. I was recently invited to participate in a Lunchables Jr.
Lunchables Jr is a new product for kids 3+ on the move, running from one activity to the other with no hopes of slowing down. It comes in 4 tasty varieties - "Teddy Bear Picnic", "Ants on a Log", "Blueberry Bonanza", and "Very Beary Crunch".

We got to sample "Teddy Bear Picnic" and "Blueberry Bonanza".




Since I knew the kids would never agree to which one each would get I figured we would open them both and sample all of the snacks.

The Teddy Bear Picnic came with a small container of Peanut Butter, Teddy Grahams and soft apple bites. The Blueberry Bonanza came with Cheese Its, Nilla Wafers and blueberry flavored apple bites. Overall, the snacks were a hit! The kids didn't really care for the blueberry flavored apple bites (I tried them myself, they were a bit tart...) but the regular apple bites were tasty!

Overall, these are easy snacks to pack for kids to school, or when you're on the go. I would be interested in trying the other two flavors as well. Even though my kids liked the other snacks in the Blueberry Bonanza I probably wouldn't purchase it simply because the fact they didn't like the blueberry flavored apple bites means they would waste 1/3 of the container.



No comments: