CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Getting Back

I have been a non-blogger for a long time now.

At first, I didn't even care I stopped blogging. Life was hectic, stressful, and I felt like I had
nothing in me to write. Not that I didn't have stories to share, but the spark went out, and there was no desire. Nothing pushing me to write. Writing has always been what I've loved. If I have something important to say - I actually prefer to write a letter, email, text even... I can't always speak my words as well as I can write them.

Lately, I really miss blogging. I miss sharing silly stories, emotional stories or even photos on "Wordless Wednesdays". I keep waiting for the perfect blogworthy post to get me back into the swing of things. Meanwhile, so many little anecdotes have slipped by because I didn't blog them.

Therefore, I am getting back. I'm going to make a blogging comeback!
Its been so long the cute little kids in the header are still cute, but they're not that little anymore!
I don't even know if I should call the blog "Baby Bits" any more...

What do you think??

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Yay for being back!! I think it might be time for a small makeover. Maybe instead of baby bits you change it slightly to "Kid Bits"? Now that they're grown, kwim?