CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

March of Dimes! Coming Soon.

This Sunday, April 29th is the day our team is walking.

This is the first time I've ever participated in an event of this nature. I'm really looking forward to it.

My sister and brother-in-law started the team "Ethan and Avery's All-Stars" in honor of my niece and nephew born 3 months premature. They have had a long road, especially Ethan, his road was quite a bit rougher and bumpier than Avery's. (If you're interested in learning more about them and the difficult journey we've been on, see my sisters blog HERE )

We have been working hard on raising money to help support the March of Dimes, March for Babies!

It is a phenomenal cause - helping research methods to keep babies from not only being born premature, but to help keep babies alive and healthy.

Would you like to donate? I still have 4 days before our walk! 

   http://www.marchforbabies.org/mrse1107  


Do you particpate in any walks?
What type of fundraising do you do?

1 comment:

Kayla said...

I love doing the walk. We participate every year!