CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 22, 2012

COUSINS!

I am so happy to announce that after 250 long days in the NICU and Children's Hospital my nephew Ethan is finally at home with his twin sister, my niece, Avery and his Mommy & Daddy!

Even though Avery has been the only one that Connor & Paige were able to interact with - they knew all about Ethan and loved him. We showed pictures to them, and talked about him non-stop so they knew they had 2 cousins...

They were so excited to learn that they were going to meet him yesterday!

It was so special for me to watch them with BOTH of their cousins and how naturally the kids interacted...

I think Connor was slightly more hesitant of Ethan at first because of his trach and the wiring that goes along with it - but, he quickly realized Ethan is a regular, moving, silly baby like Avery, and became much more comfortable with him.

It melted my heart to see them all together!







1 comment:

Kayla said...

they are so beautiful. so glad they are finally home!