CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Greetings from Sunny? Florida.... (hmph)

so.. we have had a fabulous family trip... I have been coming up with all sorts of cute posts to write about our fun adventures down here!
we were supposed to head home yesterday...
and then this morning...
and we are still here...
my little Paige  was in the ER yesterday with a 104.2 temp and diagnosed with Pneumonia...
they discharged her, thankfully, but she's loaded on meds and has to do her nebulizer treatments (she is asthmatic) every 4 hours so its halted our return trip.
Since we drove down, she isn't quite ready to sit in the car ride home yet.... Jason & I are debating whats the best course of action.
Either Paige & I will fly home tomorrow to get her home quicker (avoiding the car ride) and then we can follow up with her pediatrician --- then the boys will have a road trip of their own.
OR we will all load up in the car tomorrow and hope for the best.... and take our time....
All week long i've been teasing how I wasn't returning to NY and now I feel trapped here.
WHY can't I even catch a break on vacation?

2 comments: