CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Well, I'm a bad blogger....

I keep disappearing. Sorry!
Life has been hectic, to say the least.
We recently finished moving out of our townhouse and in with family.
Although its never an ideal situation to give up your own place - we are certainly lucky that we have this opportunity to save save save money.

We are gearing up for the holidays - decorating the tree, the house, writing our letters to Santa, and filling out our "countdown" calendars to Christmas.
Check out these cute printouts I found online -- http://invitingprintables.blogspot.com/2011/11/santa-christmas-countdown-freebie.html


The kids love filling them out!! 

Over the weekend our local high school held a holiday craft fair and Santa came to visit. Connor was excited to talk to Santa, Paige wasn't. However, Paige chose to partake in some festive facepainting! My kids are so excited for Christmas they've really got me in the holiday spirit.



3 comments:

Kayla said...

awe so sweet. it is really hard to live with family so i hope everything goes smoothly!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

It's great you're saving money!!! That makes it worth it. And this time of year is just busy, even if you're not moving!

I'm glad you're enjoying the holiday season. I think I get more excited than my kids. They get to see Santa tonight. :)

Fire Wife said...

Sounds like a good time!