CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving - Be Thankful

When life is tough its easy to complain.... and forget that the little things are worthy of thankfulness.


This year I am THANKFUL for....

T - two beautiful, healthy, silly children Connor & Paige
H - husband who loves and supports me.
A - a loving family that we can lean on when we can't lean on ourselves.
N - niece Avery Grace & nephew Ethan Michael (check out why I'm so thankful)
K - keeping a job in this harsh economy
F - for a place to live in and keep us safe and warm.
U - unconditional love from friends, that support, listen and don't judge
L - looking to the future and keeping my back to the past.




                          Happy Thanksgiving

4 comments:

Candice said...

Love it! Hope you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving :)

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

I also loved your post! You have a lot to be grateful for. I'm also grateful for my silly children. :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Fire Wife said...

Awesome post! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Kayla said...

awe love their outfits!