CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 14, 2011

Connor Says

I'm not sure if its a matter of being 3 yrs old, being in preschool, getting speech services, or all of the above... but lately some interesting (funny, cute, fresh...) things have been coming out of his mouth!

The following are just from today... (C- Connor M-Mommy P-Paige)

This morning while I'm finishing getting ready for work he appears in my doorway holding one of his Cars toys...
C: "My friends bring toys to school"
M: "Well, I tell you not to because I don't want you to lose your toys"
C: "I can put it in my cubby"
M: "You can still lose it, and if you lose it I am not buying you a new one. Not even if you cry"
C: he walked away, so I thought I won that battle... he suddenly reappears holding a different car "This ones ok. I won't cry"
M: "Even if you lose this one, I'm not getting you a new one"
End result:No cars went to school today.

After the kids came home from daycare/preschool they were playing in the living room. Connor was setting up some type of jungle that his cars were getting stuck in. Paige was playing along, aka destroying his game.
C: "Paige! LEAVE ME ALONE!"
P: "NO"
C: "Paige! LEAVE ME ALONE!"
P: crying to mommy "NONNER PUSH ME"
M: "Connor, did you push Paige?"
C:" No I say leave me alone"
P: crying "I wan play wit Nonner"
M: "If you play with Connor you have to play the way he asks you, you can't ruin his game"
P: "uh huh"
C: " PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE LEAVE ME ALONE!"
so Paige retreats crying in the kitchen and I encourage her to stay with me.... and about a minute later Connor comes running into the kitchen.He kisses Paige on the shoulder and on the arm...
C: "sorry Paige"
M: "Aw Connor that was really nice of you"
C: "I have to be good for Santa" and he runs back to his game.

And lastly...
While watching an episode of Yo Gabba Gabba about families a songLOVELY LOVE MY FAMILY came on, and Connor leaped into my arms and said "Mommy, you're my family".... <3

1 comment:

Kayla said...

The last part melted my heart even though Yo Gabba Gabba was involved. (Feel like I am trippin on acid when I watch that show!)

The part about Santa just cracks me up. Smart Boy!