CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hello! I'm a Mom.

Obviously I'm a Mom. I've been a Mom since 2008...::gasp:: when Connor was born almost 3 years ago!

However, sometimes there are little things I say and/or do that strike a "holy moly I'm a Mom" chord in me...

When I call the kids daycare/preschool I say "Hi this is Kendra... Connor/Paige's MOM...."
for some reason, that always leaves me with a weird OMG I'm  A MOM feeling.

I suppose its because I introduce myself as a mother. Its my "title" rather than the act of being a mother.
Whatever it is...the best part of it all is that I can proudly say I'm a mother of these two::

5 comments:

Gina said...

I know - it's so weird!! We're the grown-ups now. When did that happen??

Anonymous said...

it gets even more weird when you say >>> I'm a Grandfather ---- talk about tempus fugit! And as the years go by, it's starting to fugit faster and faster. GF

Kayla said...

i love it! The pictures are great.

I haven't caught myself saying that I am "the mother of tater."

Bummer!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Yes, I'm not mature enough for this! Though it looks like your daughter is ready form mommyhood. I'm guessing she takes great care of her babies. Sweet pictures! :)

Fire Wife said...

I totally get it! Most of the time I don't think about it, but then when it hits it's like "Wow, who decided I could be responsible and grown-up?" LOL