CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 18, 2011

My baby girl is 21 months old!!

Miss Paige, aka Sassy pants, aka my Diva aka my princess aka the little peanut turned 21 months old today! I can not believe she is almost 2 years old.


Paige's vocabulary and language skills have definitely bloomed! She will talk talk talk your ear off... and she is most likely telling you "No" or bossing you around. Just today, I asked her to clean up her doll house before playing with a new toy - she looked at the toys then at me and said "Mommy do it"...

Paige is getting good at jumping off the ground! She also has "twinkle toes" and will sometimes run on her little tippy toes like a ballerina.

Don't let her dainty, jewelry wearing princess self fool you -- she can be tough! Her and "Nah-nar" (Connor) are the best of friends and will monkey around all the time. They rough house and play tea parties!




3 comments:

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Your little Sassy Pants is so adorable! I LOVE how she and her brother get along so well.

Gina said...

Awwww - so cute! Love that last pic!

Candice said...

She's too cute! And I love how close the two kiddos are :)

http://wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.blogspot.com/