CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Big News -- I'm an AUNT!


Last Sunday (August 14) my niece Avery Grace was born (2.2 lbs) and my nephew Ethan Michael (2.1 lbs) were born at 27 w 5 days!

They are doing strong and healthy in the NICU - and my sister is doing well too...
She had a rough road - she'd been in the hosptial for one month prior to their birth and had some ups and downs thinking they were coming a few times before they did arrive! The doctors kept them growing strong and healthy for an extra 3 weeks (she was admitted at 24 wks)...

I'm so excited they're here and I can't wait to watch them grow!


3 comments:

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad they had and extra few weeks and are doing well.

Gina said...

Congrats to your sister!! I'm so glad she and the babies are doing well.

Mom of 12 said...

My niece had twins back in February and they were in the hospital for over a month because they were early. I'm glad things are going well in your family. Babies are so fun!
Sandy