CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

"Wowza I'm such a Mom"

I had a total Mom-piphany... Ya know, like an epiphany about being a mom....

I was making lunches for the kids 2nd day at daycare (aka "school" as we refer to it) and suddenly I realized "I am a total Mom... making cutesy sandwiches....

and filling up their cute, and character overloaded, lunchboxes with yummy treats to fill their bellies...

And... I enjoyed every second of it.
However, I'm sure in 5 years I'll be sick of making lunches and wishing my kids bought lunch at school!

And...yes, today was their first day of "School" -- so I certainly have pictures!





2 comments:

Gina said...

So cute!

Fire Wife said...

Very cute!

But yes, you will tire of making lunches. I was so relieved to learn that FireGirl's new preschool served lunch. Now I only have to pack one day a week, when she goes to the sitter's, and it is such a relief!