CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 18, 2011

Ramblings.

This year we had a difficult school year losing two of our students -- See Here for my reflection...

Well, working with my type of students takes a either a mushy heart or a heart of steel. I haven't yet figured out which one I need to work there -- but, this past week we have had some bad news relating to the health/well being  of two of our students...

It is so sad, these kids (hmph, I call them kids but really, they're teens and young adults) rely on us to do all we can for them, and sometimes we just can't keep them as safe and healthy as we'd like to.

It's been an emotional day hearing updates about our students ... and could possibly continue to get worse.. (although I certainly hope it only gets better).

Unfortunately... Sometimes it takes something scary in someone else's life to make you realize how grateful you should truly be.

No comments: