CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Plotting Against Me.

Allow me to paint a picture for you....

I'm out back with the kids while they play with their friends (our neighbors).
Daddy left for a Sunday night softball game, and he locked the front door (remember, I'm out back) but gave me the keys "just in case" .

45 minutes or so passes and the Mommy's say its time to clean up!

Paige decides that she needs to play with the keys NOW! And grabs them...
Connor decides he needs to go in the house NOW (instead of cleaning up) And... locks me out of the house (on purpose) by closing the sliding door and flipping the latch on it.
... Of course Paige is standing IN THE HOUSE with him holding my keys in her hand.

Mommy:: Connor, open this door now.
Connor:: devlish stare and grin
Paige:: standing next to Connor smiling at Mommy while holding keys
Mommy:: Connor, open the door now so I can get in the house
Connor:: devilish stare and grin, ignoring mommy....
Paige:: standing next to Connor smiling at Mommy while holding keys
Mommy:: *now gritting teeth and trying to sound REALLY angry...** OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!
Connor:: does nothing.
 Paige:: reaches up and unlocks the sliding door for Mommy


Mmmhmmmm

3 comments:

Gina said...

Get to Home Depot asap!!! Keyless entry - the only way to live with toddlers! Easy to install, will save you a lot of aggravation!

Courtney B said...

Hahaha oh my gosh! Kids are too sneaky sometimes :)

Courtney B said...

Actually mischevious is the better words to describe kids :)