CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Never Catch A Break.

From What is it that I'm never catching a break?

EAR INFECTIONS!

Connor has yet another... his right ear... the one where the tube is sorta in there, but not really doing its job anymore -- Remember this post??

well he's got one there. So he was already scheduled for an ENT check up 8/23 but I called and moved it up to 7/27 because now the time has come to make a plan - round 2 of tubes?? I'm thinking we're probably headed there. Ugh.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Oh no! Poor little guy. Have you ever thought about going to a chiropractor? We've taken Matthew and Noah to one since both were about 2-3 weeks old. It's supposed to help keep away ear infections (and other things!). Just food for thought!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Oh, how miserable. My little guy has had a lot ear infections too, though I'm sure not so bad. Luckily, no tubes...yet.