CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Thinking and Not Thinking

What I'm thinking about right now:
  •  i don't feel well
  • i want more coffee
  • its going to be really, really hot today
  • my couch looks really cozy from over here
  • its going to be really hot today
  • my eyebrows are a hot mess.
  • i should probably fix the hot eyebrow mess and get 'em waxed 
  • i still don't feel well (went to Dr yest and have upper respiratory infection combined with an asthma flare up caused by horrible allergies -- so I'm really a mess)

What I'm NOT thinking about right now:
  • I should've already made my lunch for today
  • I should be putting my shoes on RIGHT NOW to leave for work
  • I should be grabbing my keys RIGHT NOW
  • and... that I should really get off my butt and go to work. 

1 comment:

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Sorry you are sick! I hope you take the day off!