CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 2, 2011

More Crazy Talk - Best Friends

The other day I picked up Connor for an impromptu snuggle session (we just stood in the living room snuggling) and I asked "Who's Your Best Friend?".... (obviously the answer was supposed to be MOMMY!).... He replied: "Paayy" (Paige).
 Aw...that was so sweet -- I certainly can forgive not getting first... so I pressed on.

Me: So who's your second best friend?

Connor: Daddy

Me: Who's your third best friend?
Connor: Paige
Me: WHos your fourth best friend?
Connor: Paige


clearly this kid doesn't know whats good for him anymore.... so.....

Mommy said:
Connor...can Mommy please be your fifth best friend????

Connor: fif best fwend.... then he gave me a big hug.

So I guess I'll have to settle with fifth.... hmmpph...
I suppose I should be happy I made the list.

No comments: