CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

I said a bad word.

the worst of the bad words a mom can drop in front of her two toddlers.
The F bomb.

Ohhh yeah... I dropped the F bomb.

I was heating up some Dinosaur (chicken) Nuggets in the oven and my thumb hit the edge of the hot hot hot cookie tray the nuggets were on...

Naturally, I shouted FUCK!!!!!! when burning your finger you don't often take the time to scan what your audience may be doing...

And... immediately Connor scolded me...

"Moommmmmyyyy" in a drawn out shame on you tone... so I said "I know, Mommy said a bad word, Bad Mommy" and he looked at me quite seriously and said "Bad, bad word".

2 comments:

Jenn said...

how adorable that he scolded you. Don't feel bad about dropping the bomb. It happens and at least he knew it was a bad word. Hope you're finger is feeling better.

Fire Wife said...

At least he scolded you instead of repeating it, right?!?