CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 16, 2011

Holy Moly Missing in Action

So I have a few started, yet unfinished posts on file here... seems like everytime I get back to the computer I have a new idea beginning and the other post seems irrelevant or too far away.

Therefore, I shall sum up the last few days and see where we go from there...

Wednesday:: toured a local daycare (and nursery school) with the kids. Loved it. Want them to attend.
                      after dinner Wed, took kids to watch Daddy play softball at a local park. they had a blast watching the game and playing on playground.
                      Later that night... after baths and pjs -- the 3 of us were walking downstairs to say goodnight because we heard Daddy coming in from his game... and Connor lost his footing, falling -- No TUMBLING down 7-8 hardwood stairs. IT was horrifying to watch. (He's ok, minor bruising, no blood or broken bones)...

Thurs-Sun -  fairly uneventful... nothing spectacular to report.

Monday(today)::  I offically went and registered kids for the daycare/preschool program!
They begin in July - they'll go 3x a week in the toddler room together for the summer -- Then, in the fall, Connor will transfer downstairs to the preschool room (eek! gasp! PreSCHOOL!! no way!)...
I really liked the facility and what they had to offer. they will remain with great grandma the other 2 days a week.. However... when I signed the paperwork I had a whole flood of emotions - excitement, fear, sadness, happiness, hopefulness... all emotions that Im sure are part of the process... and I'll explore in the future....

Hopefully that sums up where I've been/where we've been-- and whats happening!

2 comments:

Gina said...

I've been an MIA blogger myself lately. The preschool/daycare sounds great - so cool that they can go together to start!!

Fire Wife said...

It's hard, isn't it? FireGirl has been going to a preschool for one half-day per week since September, but next month she starts going three FULL days. Even that transition makes that flood of emotions - excitement, fear, anxiety, nervousness, pride, etc.

It's so cliche, but they really do grow up so fast!