CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 22, 2011

Here Comes Peter Cottontail (part 1)

Earlier in the week the kids and I got ready for Easter by decorating some foam eggs! I had originally intended on just coloring some with crayons, but, you know I always like to be risky when doing crafts with toddlers so why not break out the bottles of puffy paint!?!?! (hence, their lack of clothes so I didn't permanently stain them with fabric paint!)



They actually had a blast and were disappointed when all 24 (yes, 24) eggs were colored and/or painted on! I can say though...that there were many body parts coated in a fine shimmery glaze when we were done -- but, it was fun and worth it! They came out SO cute that I ended up turning them into Easter cards for the family by writing on the backs a Happy Easter Message from the kids.

Just getting into his creative flow!

Color the EGGS! not the table!!!

Much Better!

PUFFY PAINT!

OOh paint!




A few of the finished products

1 comment:

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Adorable pictures! I don't think we've used puffy paint. I'll have to try it out.