CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 29, 2011

Even the door lock doesn't keep them out!

In order to attempt at having a minute to myself I actually LOCKED the bathroom door last night. I had to pee. Thats all. Nothing that would take to long. Within seconds I hear "bang bang bang bang" on the door -- from what sounded like a whole bunch of little hands... "bang bang bang bang" followed by "MOOOMMMM Mommmyyyy mommy mommmmmy"
So I finally said "Who issss it?" and I hear Connor say "Moooommmmmmmmmyyyyyy"

So I said "I'll be right out, stop knocking on the door"

Connor replies "Sorry Mommy Sorry"
 and then it went silent.

I was suspicious. No way they gave up that easily. No way.


Suddenly I hear the sweet, soft voice of my door "Mommy I youuuuuuuuuuuu" (Mommy I love you) followed by blowing kisses through the door.... <3 <3 <3

Ahhh .... so not even a quick trip to the bathroom gives me the minute alone... but, I still get extra cute love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you were flushed with emotion :) GF

Fire Wife said...

Hahahahahahahahaha!

I love when I can pee by myself. Although I've actually gotten so used to FireGirl being there, that sometimes it's a little lonely to be in there all alone. Ha!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Your story is oh so sweet. I can relate to needing a minute to myself. My kids are usually stealing snacks when I return. :)