CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter!

What a wonderful (and busy!) Easter we had! Our morning began with the kids searching for the eggs and baskets the Easter Bunny hid around our house.  I didn't get many egg hunting shots because they were too quick for me, so I had to quickly switch to video -- but we got a few of the "ooh what's in my basket" shots!


yup, Bubble Bath!

Someone Found the Jelly Beans!

Then we had gone out for a nice brunch with my mom and my stepfather....





And... back home (with Grammy & Grandpa) for MORE Easter Baskets and some playing outside!







I took SO many many pictures..... there are more to share!!!

3 comments:

Gina said...

So cute!!! Love that excited look about the bubble bath!

One Pork Chop said...

Aren't those bubble guns amazing? I love it b/c I can be lazy about blowing bubbles. Just push a little button and thousands of bubbles at once. It's genius!

And your little girl is a girl after my own heart w/ the jelly beans! I may or may not have eaten an entire bag today. :whistles:

Great pics - looks like a fun day!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Looks like the perfect day! Your kids are always so cute. I love your kid's Easter clothes. Your daughter's dress is especially precious.