CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Do not make a sound.

Shhh...
They are BOTH napping.
At the same time.
And...its been almost 2 hours.
So, I'm sure that this quiet glory will come to an end but ahhhh in the meantime, I
was able to catch up on some much needed episodes of Millionaire Matchmaker and Bethenney Ever After.

But really, I also made some delicious chicken salad...
cleaned up the kitchen....
ate candy

um.... did ya catch that??
For 2 hours I did WHAT I WANTED!
Yahoo!!!!!
and, with that...
how cute is this?? He fell asleep like this.

3 comments:

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

How fabulous! Hopefully this becomes an every day occurrence for you. I am sad all my kiddos don't take naps anymore. But we do have quiet time, or try to.

I love the photo. So precious!

Fire Wife said...

Woo hoo!

Melissa said...

Very adorable...but man I hope he didn't sleep like that for 2 hours or he's gonna have a crick in his neck!