CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 3, 2011

30 months = 2.5 years = MY SON!

Dear Connor,
You are now 2.5 years old! I can not believe that time has gone by so quickly!
I look at you now and see a little boy - no longer my little baby!

You have come such a long way with your speech; you work so hard each week with your teacher, and try to talk mommy and daddy's ear off as well! You have so many more words than you did when you started speech, and you really work hard to get us to understand what you have to say.

You love trains and cars - you sit and spend lots of time playing this way.
You are a climber, a runner, a jumper - a true daredevil! You love outdoors - and have a way with kicking a ball! Maybe a soccer player??

I can't forget your sense of humor - when you dont' want to do something you pretend you're asleep - or you let out a huge sigh and roll your eyes at us! You even try to play tricks on us!

You are very loveable to mommy, daddy and Paige - a hugger, a kisser and a cuddler.

We are working hard to better your sharing skills - but I know you'll get it because you're a kind boy.

I love you very much - you are smart, handsome, and above all, my special boy!



4-1-11 -- 30 months old!

1 comment:

Gina said...

LOL - my son does that "fake sleeping" trick too - complete with fake snoring!! Too funny!!