CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Plague.

Whatever you want to call it - The Bubonic Plague...the Black Death - -we have it... so RUN!

This house is definitely plagued. No question.

The last month has been full of runny noses, low fevers, dirty diapers and vomiting. We haven't been able to shake the germs that have grabbed a hold of this house! At first it was " a rough winter"
but HOLY HELL... all I really have to say is... WHAT The F&#$!!!!

After Paige's visit in the hospital (you know, dehydration, vomit and "the dirty d") this past weekend I was glad to be home and relax... or so I thought.
But, silly me...

YOU DON'T RELAX WHEN YOU ARE OVERCOME BY THE PLAGUE!!!


Sunday night Connor started vomiting.
Sunday night Paige vomited again for good measure. (heck, the plague never really leaves, does it?)

Monday Paige had her post hospital visit at pediatrician. (she got a good report!)
Monday Connor started burning up with a fever and puking more.
Monday evening Connors temp was at 104.5 -- pediatrician said "GET HIM IN HERE!"
Connor is ok  we tossed him in the tub, gave motrin, and his temp reduced...

Tuesday morning Connor still has a fever...
Tuesday morning Connor had to visit ENT because pediatrician thought one of the tubes in his ear looked suspicious (the plague will do that funny stuff to ya) the ENT did think his ear looked red and a little swollen he did not believe it was infected. So... what does that mean? I'm guessing... THE PLAGUE.
ohh... and Tuesday lunchtime... Cue Connor's "Dirty D" is starting .
Ugh...... I am hoping that we can eradicate the plague soon. Real soon... or I'll have to be shipped off to my own private room for the clinically insane.
In the meantime..
GRAB YOUR GASMASKS!
GRAB YOUR GLOVES and GOGGLES!
DONT ENTER THE QUARANTINE ZONE!!

It's THE PLAGUE!!!!

4 comments:

Day 2 Day Living said...

I have been battling this stupid virus for weeks. I have blamed my not overcoming it on working through it. I did take one day off but went to work the next day even though I still had a high fever and was sick.

Sippy Cup Mom said...

Nooooooo! You need to clean out that house! Hayden just got sick so i'm hoping it won't hit us!

Janae said...

Oh, I thought we'd been pretty sick this past month, but you have me beat! I'm so sorry your sweet children are so sick. Hang in there Mama! Janae

Fire Wife said...

OMGoodness! That is rough! Hope everyone is better very, VERY soon!