CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Music to my ears.

Since Connor has been receiving speech therapy 1x  a week since late October we've certainly noticed tons of improvement. I know he has a long road ahead of him - but he's a hard worker and I know he can do it.

However... one of his difficulties has been saying a word that has 2 sounds in it -- like MOm meeee or Daaa Deeee -- its usually been just mama/ma or dada/da

Until just a few days ago!! I walked in from work and he said MOMMY!!!!!!!!!

Ahh! My heart stopped! I was so proud of him to know that one of the words he's been practicing was successful! And... to have the word be MommY! ahh ;0) music to my ears!

He has also been saying Daddy now too! We are so happy to hear those words and so proud!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

how wonderful!! Way to go Connor!

Gina said...

Woohoo - great news!!!

Eliana said...

That is so great! Good job Connor!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

My almost three-year-old just finished up his last day of speech therapy today!

He still can be tricky to understand, but I'm thrilled I can understand him more.

Hooray for progress!