CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Frustrated. Hurt. Ramblings.

Nothing like trying to take a stand in the name of your child/children and having it blow up in your face.

I am going to be intentionally vague right now -- some family drama that I won't air right now until it meets some type of resolve...

But... when you think you can talk to someone about a genuine, legitamate concern you have had for many, many months... and it ends up blowing up like wildfire -- and then instead of the other party asking "Why do you feel that way?" they just resort to calling you names like "a baby" "childish" and "pathetic"  leaves you feeling angry and hurt for so many reasons....
(**please note... the kids are both safe and healthy...my issues are not about anything endangering to the children whatsoever)

When the people you think have shared interests in your children overreact before they talk, and listen, and actually consider the information it really cuts like a knife... it hurts and leaves you frustrated.

I'm thankful that my husband is by my side on this...and I"m sure it will pass but it will never be the same...that's for sure.

3 comments:

Mrs. Boom said...

I'm so sorry. I can hear the frustration in your post and I only hope for you, your DH and the kids that the person/people grow up and change their tune.

Fire Wife said...

{{ hugs }}

I'm actually going thru a similar (I guess?) family drama right now, only it doesn't (thank goodness) involve FireGirl.
I can't imagine how I would feel if it did.

I feel for you. Here's hoping whatever this is resolves quickly for you, and with a positive outcome for everyone.

{{ more hugs }}

1HecticMommy said...

I am so sorry. I say whatever is best for you, your husband and your children is the right thing to do. No one else matters.