CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Connor's Hospital Visit (a review)

I won't harp on the illness anymore because I THINK  we are all on the road to recovery but  I figured I'd show some photos of my little man when he wasn't feeling too hot...

Early that morning (4:30am) we took him to ER first.... they thought just some fluids in the IV would help him feel better throughout the day...


Unfortunately... that didn't do enough for the poor guy and later that afternoon we were back at the hospital with admission papers... THe nurses remembered us - (how could they not! We'd barely just left with Paige!) and took wonderful care of my little man...

 - a brief moment of feeling well enough to play trucks with Grammy!
trying to eat the ice pop...


 Catching up on Much needed sleep with Daddy -- In fact -- he fell asleep at 5:30pm and woke up at 7am the next day!


Thankfully the nursing staff and techs are wonderful people and really got my kids better as fast as possible....

No more hospitals! Please!

1 comment:

Day 2 Day Living said...

I'm glad he's feeling a little better and is home! I hope y'all have no more hospital visits.