CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 12, 2011

You'll never have to eat Bologna again!

Last weekend I made a bologna and cheese sandwich for Connor to eat for lunch... as soon as I made the sandwich, cut off the crust as precisely as possible and cut the sandwich into 4... he began dismembering my sandwich pulling off the bologna!

I looked at him and said, "Connor, aren't you going to eat the bologna?"

And, he looked right back at me (while handing me another piece of bologna) and said "No I no like!"

That was the FIRST time Connor had appropriately, without prompting... put together a sentence consisting of more than 2 words!!!!
I was so thrilled by his speech that after I praised and gushed over his sentence  I said "OH Connor, you NEVER have to eat bologna again!!!!"

3 comments:

Karen, Tim & Jack said...

I was looking for the like button.

Jenn said...

Go Connor!!!

GrumpyGratefulMom said...

Love this! Thanks for sharing.