CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SNOW-ly Moly!

Yet another storm here in good ol' NY -- I must say I'm so sick of it! And, yes, I will rant briefly for a minute - I'm tired of people saying "this is NY, deal with it" blah blah blah -- well, guess what, if you lived in Florida you probably would say you were tired of hurricane season...  Just because I live here doesn't mean I have to like everything about it! And... why can't I be tired of the snow? We've had a lot of snow in a relatively short period of time this winter... so, guess what?

I'm tired of the snow even though I'm a New Yorker.

And, since I have another snow day - I'm bored! I've had a nice day with the kids, but geeze, its 1:30pm and I'm bored! Who knows if we'll bust outta here tomorrow either!

So far our snow day has looked like this::
  • laid in the kids room and played for a while after waking up
  • came downstairs had breakfast
  • laid around together watching some Finding Nemo
  • Paige napped, Mommy put away a few baskets of clean laundry
  • Mommy did more laundry
  • Connor and Paige started filling out their Valentines to send out
  • Had lunch
  • Played trains/Dora/firetrucks
  • broken up about 5,000 "fights" between the kids
  • chatted on the phone with a friend
  • read books with the kids
  • I've eaten so much junk food today
  • played on the computer
and... I'm bored. :-/

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm sick of it too!! Enough is enough already. Hope you can get out of there tomorrow.