CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

I need a break!!

At some point I become over tired.
I am tired of work.
I get frustrated from my ridiculous sleep arrangements.
I am tired.
So, I beg and complain for a "break".
The kids go to Grammy's house for the weekend.

Friday night -aahhh!! Girls night! Mommy's free!!!!!!
Saturday morning - wake up late! Really late! Drink hot coffee!! Call to check on my kids because I miss them.
Saturday afternoon -- Hm... the quiet is nice, but its TOO quiet here.... I miss the kids.
Saturday night - - Should we let the kids sleepover another night or just go pick them up? I miss them a lot. So I call to check in on them...
Sunday morning - HURRY I WANT MY KIDS!

As much as I want those breaks, I can't wait for them to end!!

5 comments:

Gina said...

Isn't it funny - just a few minutes of silence and we go crazy!!!

Kayla said...

I have never lasted more than two nights and i call like a maniac and demand texted pictures and updates!

Jenn said...

I know the feeling. If I'm home from work one day and A is at daycare I'm good for the first few hours but miss him by lunch time.

Fire Wife said...

Ha! I hear ya! I could REALLY use a break right now, but I just can't bear the thought not having FireGirl around!

Day 2 Day Living said...

I need the break..but I have a sassy teen who's mouth and attitude I don't think I'd miss for a weekend. Maybe I would, but I'm willing to try and find out.