CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 19, 2011

15 months old!





On Friday, my darling Paige turned 15 months old! I was on time taking the photo...just not posting it on here! Now... I know these photos are out of sequence, but I had a heck of a time getting her to ignore the paper, regardless of where I had it taped! (Note the shred of paper in her hand in one of the photos!)

At 15 months Paige...


You are::
quite a character. I like to describe you as Sassy.
You have a mind of your own. You can be silly, stubborn, loving, fresh... when you want to be!
A talker! You chatter on and on all day long!

Some of your favorite words are:
  • No!
  • mama
  • dada
  • kitty
  • baby
  • up
  • baba
  • mao (milk)
  • juuu (juice)
  • fooo (food)
  • more
  • no more
  • momo (money)
  • dow (down)
Paige, you like to climb everything! Everytime we turn around you're standing on a kitchen chair reaching for money (momo) to put in your piggy bank, or trying to bang on the laptop! I push the chairs in but that doesn't stop you! You either pull them back out, or somehow weasel your little body up onto them!

You are a copy cat of whatever your brother does -- but, you still manage to get the laughs because you're so darn cute! Daddy always says "you're lucky you're cute because you'd be in a heck of a lot of trouble most of the time!"

Keep growing strong and healthy my little peanut! Mommy loves you! And, of course so do Daddy & Connor!

4 comments:

Gina said...

15 months already??!! Love that brother/sister photo - too cute!

Jennifer said...

so cute!

Jenn said...

Happy 15 Months Paige!! Feels like just yesterday that Mommy went into labor with you :)

Karen, Tim & Jack said...

I love the 2 of them together!