CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 29 -- Projection for the next year

What are my hopes, dreams, wishes for the next 365 days??

I don't ask for much....
I hope that my kids continue to grow and thrive happily and healthily throughout the year -
I hope that Connor's progression with his speech (and Speech Therapy) continues at such a strong, upward rate -- he's been doing a wonderful job so far!
I am looking forward to the possibility of going back to school in the fall - just part time, I want to extend my current teaching certification and will need a few more classes to do so.
I am dreaming of becoming an Aunt (not that there's any buns in any ovens!)

Overall... just happy kids, healthy kids --
happy husband and wife...

like i said -- nothing glamourous -- just the things that make our world turn and we can figure everything else out as we go along...

Although, more money will never hurt.

No comments: