CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 28 - What's in my purse?!

Well... I try not to put too much into my purse but that never really works out as well as planned. However, if I'm going out and about with the kids, I'll often toss my wallet into the diaper bag instead of toting around tons of bags...

On a morning before work, however, there's likely to be interesting things in there because in order to remember to bring something to work I often toss it into my purse!

The items in my purse are:
  • my wallet
  • an agenda from an after school meeting held yesterday
  • sunglasses
  • ibuprofen
  • pocket calendar
  • coupon folder
  • 1 hair clip
  • 1 hair rubberband
  • 1 tide to go pen
  • 2 chapsticks and 1 lip gloss
  • 8 cents
  • 5 pens
  • a netflix dvd (that I need to mail on my way out)
  • a Shrek Dvd (i promised a student I'd bring it so we can watch today)

Not bad, huh?

2 comments:

Kayla said...

oh thats not too bad.

Day 2 Day Living said...

That's not bad at all. I'd be too ashamed to list all the things in my purse because I carry around the whole house.