CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 25 - Guilty Pleasure

A guilty pleasure is something one enjoys and considers pleasurable despite feeling guilt for enjoying it. The "guilt" involved is sometimes simply fear of others discovering one's lowbrow or otherwise embarrassing tastes. Fashion, music,[1] and junk food can be examples of guilty pleasures (wikipedia)

So.... where do I begin? My guilty pleasures are:

  • Dunkin Donuts Coffee
  • Ice Cream! (and I do love Dairy Queen but I'll take what I can get!)
  • um, most junk food.
  • Reality TV! I love watching ridiculous shows that probably kill brain cells just from putting on the TV to their channel but I don't care! Some of my favorites include:
    • Teen Mom/ 16 & Pregnant
    • Celebrity Rehab
    • Project Runway
    • American Idol
I'm sure there are others. ;0)

2 comments:

Day 2 Day Living said...

I am a reality show junkie! I don't know why but I am. Big Brother is my favorite.

Kayla said...

too funny! I LOVE bridal plasty!