CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 13 - A Fictional Book.

Well, the topic doesn't exactly specify if I'm supposed to pick my favorite (which is probably assumed) or a least favorite fictional book. So... perhaps I'll talk about both.

Some of my FAVORITE fictional books are:


I love this series! I just like to get taken away to Hogwarts and be surrounded by magical, mystical IMAGINARY things that can just take my mind off of anything and everything.

One of my LEAST favorite fictional books???


Honestly...I read this in High School and hated it. And, no, not the typical High Schooler that hates all books assigned to be read - because, that was really not the case -- but this book?? I know its a classic, blah blah blah, but not for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All books are created equal -- some books are more equal than others ... GF