CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Up Your Nose With a Rubber Hose

I took Paige to the ENT yesterday to check on her tubes and have the Dr. peek at her adnoids. I'd been noticing that she often has her mouth open and sleeps with her mouth open -- so the pediatrician suggested we have the ENT take a look.

Well.... in order to "take a look" the doctor has to take a flashlight shaped thingy (yes, thingy is the medical terminology) that has a rubber hose on the end. This rubber hose goes where?? Up the nose.

Hmm...yeah I don't forsee Paige enjoying this.

I held her on my lap restraining her arms... the nurse stood beside me holding Paige's head still while the Dr. inserted the tube...
HOLY SCREAMING! I have never heard Paige yell and scream like that...poor thing.

The doctor got his peek, and said all looked good but...it wasn't before Paige got him with a nice swift kick to the groin, hahaha

3 comments:

Jenn said...

way to go Paige! I would have kicked the dr too. Glad it all checked out ok.

Kelley said...

poor paige! i have had that rubber hose in my nose a few times and it is definitely not fun! glad she got revenge on the dr :)

Kayla said...

mean old doctor!