CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 24, 2010

And so we baked!

Yesterday I had a bakeathon!

I wasn't quite sure how I was going to pull it off with the two little ones running around. (I'm not any type of kitchen whiz so i don't have a high level of confidence when baking)



First, I had decided to make Red Velvet Cake Balls (I forget where I got the recipe, but I will post link when I find it)... for someone who doesn't have a high level of confidence I certainly took on a big task!

However, I enlisted some good help to get me through the beginning stages!

After the cakes were baked I had to break them up into small pieces...







Then, we had to add some frosting to the bowl...


Next, they had to be mixed together and rolled into small balls (mine weren't so round, but oh well!)





and, a little taste testing helped too! (For Quality Assurance purposes of course!)






1 comment:

Gina said...

Those look yummy! They look like they had so much fun!