CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 15, 2010

Outsmarted! (by a slice of pizza....)

This evening  Aunt Amy came over for a visit and we were all playing in the living room waiting for our pizza to arrive -- Connor runs into the kitchen and says "dee-dee" (Candy) and I tell him "No, no Candy now."
Of course, he responds by holding up one finger - indicating "just one piece"...

I hold my ground and say "No Connor, we didn't have dinner yet. After pizza you can have your candy, ok?"
At the sound of pizza he eagerly nods yes and runs off...

Satisfied with that easy bargaining session I smile to myself until I realize that Connor is now exiting the kitchen with a plate in his hands...

The plate was from the refrigerator.

Holding a leftover slice of pizza from grandma.

This little bugger knew we had pizza in the fridge! He sat down in the living room, bit that slice of pizza and looked at me as if to say "What else ya got Mom?"

Ahhh, outsmarted by a 2 year old and a slice of pizza.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Isn't it scary how they can outsmart us at such a young age!

Jennifer said...

omgg that story is soo cute! haha.