CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

Happy 1st Birthday to my wonderful baby girl Paige Frances!
Its been quite a year- and I love you more than you know!
I haven't yet gotten a chance to snap the obligatory monthly couch photo -- but, I did snap a few birthday shots from her birthday dinner celebration.
Paige is certainly turning into quite the character - her personality is blooming and emerging rapidly.

She walks everywhere! She climbs everything... she is even a bit stubborn! Paige knows what she wants and will give you the big ole doe eyed look when you tell her "no..." it melts hearts!

Her birthday bash is on Saturday so I will post more pictures then....

Its hard to believe a year has flown by already -- I love you baby girl!

THEN:


NOW:




1 comment:

Gina said...

So cute! Happy Happy Birthday!!