CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 11, 2010

Flushed Away! Adventures of a Mom in the Bathroom

3 day weekend -- I'm home today, Columbus Day with my two babies. What a relaxing day -- right?

You'll see:

Connor woke up at regular time 6:30a.m. but Paige was still sleeping. I made a pot of coffee and we lounged around in our jammies. Paige woke up at almost 8 a.m.-- more lounging around!


After breakfast it was time to end the lounging and get a move on with our day...

The kids were playing quietly, so I seized the opportunity to actually go to the bathroom without an audience... epic mistake #1 next time I'm better off being a human jungle gym while peeing because...Well...

I hear the kids approaching...so I quickly try to wash my hands, flush the toilet, grab my phone and...uh-oh!!
BUTTER FINGERS........the phone!!!

I see it...fly up in the air...flip around...I reach to grab it- but by now the bathroom has  been infiltrated by small people...and...ooooh shiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!!!!!! The phone LANDS  in the toilet.

Oh...it gets better. The phone doesn't just LAND there...it gets FLUSHED down the toilet. Yes. Its gone...into the land of the lost..no, i don't have a small phone. I have a blackberry - and it fit down the toilet.


Hopefully  its all the way gone -not lingering to cause some blockages in the future to remind me what happens when I try to pee alone. Shame on me.



 

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

HOLY CRAP! A blackberry fit down the toilet??? Who would think?

Sippy Cup Mom said...

OH NO!!!!!!

Fire Wife said...

OMGoodness! What bad timing!

Kayla said...

I had to share your post with my husband. He just shook his head and said "women!" lol

Day 2 Day Living said...

Oh man, I can't imagine it flushed all the way. Might be better to find out now rather than later.