CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Connor's update- Pediatrician and EI appointments

Now that Connor had his 24 month appointment I can update!

Connor weighs 33 lbs and is 35 1/2 inches tall!

The doctor was pleased to see the tubes in his ears were looking good- seemed to be working, and he's been ear infection free since July!



Connor also had a re-evaluation for Speech Early Intervention this morning. (His initial evaluation was in early July right before getting the tubes... at that time he didn't qualify for EI services.) However...now that Connor is 2 - and his speech hasn't really improved since that time his delay is more significant.

Connor does qualify now for EI services - and will be receiving Speech Language Therapy 1x a week.


(and a special thanks to my two very good SLP friends who listened to me for the past months questioning, speculating and complaining... I appreciate all the tips and advice and just time spent listening to me...)

4 comments:

Gina said...

Yea for no more ear infections!!! Good luck with the speech therapy - keep us posted!

Genna said...

awww. Little Connor. I miss his face. I hope to see your whole family soon. I will be praying for the health of your kids. Love you. -Genna

Mary P said...

:0)

Kayla said...

Way to go Conner!