CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Those things I want to do

There are a few things I'd like to do. These things are often done in combination - but, any of the three would suffice now.

#1 - The first thing I'd like to do is a 3-letter word. It's often done on a piece of furniture - designed to take the pressure off of your legs and feet. Oh....hmm... yeah, that thing is called. SIT.

#2 - The second thing is a foggy memory - very typically goes hand in hand with that "sit" thing... its, um, this thing thats supposedly quite enjoyable when done. I believe, correct me if I'm wrong, its called RELAX.

#3 - My third and final wish -- Yes, I know, I'm really pushing the limits -- is for something that I don't even know if it exists! It may be a dream -- it may be something I concocted in my head but..I'll ask for it. It's magical I've heard. I want to -- SLEEP! and not just sleep... I'd like to sleep....IN MY BED!!!!!
That would be MAGICAL!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhh....just thinking of it brings goosebumps to my skin.... oh...to dream.

2 comments:

Sippy Cup Mom said...

LOL, you're too funny.

I hope you get to RELAX!!!

Kayla said...

well you are just asking for too much lol. you know mommies are not allowed to have those things. Shame Shame lol.

Hugs to you!