CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Random Brain Poppings

Some random things that pop in and out of my head on occasion:

  • I like when my kids sleep a little late so I can drink hot coffee and eat warm waffles. Most days, my waffles are cold, like my coffee.
  • I want to pee alone. Or, at least, not have someone crying outside the door because I've shut the door in front of them.
  • Is it weird that I get more excited when The Backyardigans comes on than Connor does?
  • There's something irresistible about drooly, slimy open mouthed kisses from your kids.
  • Do I REALLY not have time to read books for myself, or am I just lazy? (both, a little I think)
  • What was life like when I wasn't excited over burps, poopy diapers, and stinky baby feet?
  • I still REALLY love stinky baby/toddler feet. ;0)
  • Does anyone get sick of the bajillion pics I take of those kids? Because, I sure don't!
...Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

Gina said...

LOL - I can't wait for the day I get to pee alone too!!