I always try to pack moderately, because I have bad tenden 1cy to always pack TOO much.
"What If" always runs through my mind, so I add one extra thing here, and grab something else as we run out the door. This always ends up causing the diaper bag to be a potpourri of stuff, where I end up having too many of one thing, and not enough of another.
Today's inventory of the diaper bag is:
- 1 changing pad
- 5 size 3 diapers (for Paige)
- 4 size 5 diapers (for Connor)
- 2 swim diapers (1 each)
- 1 travel case of wipes
- 1 pack of adhesive disposable placemats
- 1 disposable bib
- 1 tube Desitin
- 2 "Boogie Wipes"
- 2 mini packs tissues
- 1 pair shorts for Connor
- 1 t-shirt for Connor (NY Mets specifically, if anyone's interested, haha)
- 2 rompers for Paige
- 1 pair shorts for Paige
- 1 onsie for Paige
- 3 bibs
- 3 disposable forks
- 2 hair clips (for Mommy)
- 1 container Infant Acetimenophin
- 1 container Hyland's Teething Tabs
- 1 pair Connor's sunglasses
- 1 pair Paige's sunglasses
- $5 (in singles)
- 2 postage stamps
- 1 feminine product
- 1 breath mint from Sonic
- 3 chapsticks (for Mommy)
- 1 lip gloss (hopefully, For Mommy only)
- 4 crinkly/chewy toys for Paige
- 1 Spider Man action figure for Connor
So....yeah, that's a lot of stuff.
Don't let me forget to mention, I had a whole separate little cooler bag for the bottles,sippy cup and snacks.
I clearly need diaper bag packing HELP!