CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Ok, I'll Share.

I share silly stories about the kids... not usually about me.
So... here are some things about me, and even "weird" ones.

  • I can't sleep if the mattress isn't "even" with the box spring. In addition, the fitted sheet has to be adjusted before bed too so that the four  corners are as even as possible.
  • Every time I get up I have to go use the bathroom. Even if I don't have to go to the bathroom, I HAVE to go in and try.
  • After eating a delicious spaghetti meal I can not resist grabbing (yes, GRABBING) a handful of plain, semi room temp noodles to eat afterwards.
  • Coffee is my vice. Hot, iced, home brewed, Dunkin Donuts... you name it,I want it.
  • I'm left handed.
  • I have 3 tattoos. My husband HATES them (and all tattoos in general) -but, they were there when he married me...so its part of the package.
  • I LOVE watching the Backyardigans with Connor. I think I'm becoming obsessed with this show.
  • I won't sit on fabric covered furniture in public (like couches, fabric covered chairs) without cringing. Or, I'll avoid it totally if I can.
  • I still bite my nails sometimes. Terrible and gross. My dad has been trying to get me to stop since I was a teen. Even my husband tells me to stop. Sometimes, I can't. Although --looking at my nails most people couldn't tell I was a nail biter.
  • I DO NOT like mushrooms. Not even a little. They give me the heebie-jeebies. I won't even eat something that has mushrooms in it and pick them out. No. Way.
  • I will eat ketchup, don't like it on my fingers though,ew! 


    3 comments:

    Sandra said...

    Well turns out we have one very important trait in commong: I also pull the sheet tight before climbing into the bed! My husband compares me to a little animal readjusting the twigs in my nest! So glad I'm not the only NORMAL person out there, because seriously, why doesn't everybody do this?

    ♥GossipMama♥ said...

    Following your blog from Monday Minute. I enjoyed reading all the weird and yet unique personality of yours. I used to bite my fingernails including my toenails but had tostop it coz it's gross hehe

    btw, my first time here and i love your header, your have such adorable babies

    Mary P said...

    we are so alike :0)