CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday Minute

The Monday Minute is brought to you by:
Monday Minute


Describe your life in one word
Challenging.

Is there something you wish you had learned how to do as a child?
There's tons of things I wish I had learned as a child. Perhaps, number 1, Manage Money. But, I guess, children don't often learn that.
So...I will say - I wish I learned how to speak another language. Fluently.

Who has been the biggest influence on your life?
Oh..hm... I don't know that there is ONE person. I know that in the end, my parents have been right more than I'd probably ever care to admit... so, Mom & Dad.

What is your greatest dream/hope/aspiration?
My greatest hope is that my husband and I can continue to work our butts off and watch our children grow and lead healthy and happy lives. I want them to experience as much as they can, and not go without the necessities - and be PROUD of who they are.

and finally...

Do you believe you have reached your potential?  Why/why not?
No.  If I had already reached my potential I wouldn't be struggling financially like I am, I would have all I needed, wanted, and imagined...

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Thanks for linking up to Monday Minute! I love your comment about your parents...I don't like to admit that they've been right about so much either! :) Hope you have a great Tuesday!