CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Friday Night without Kids

So last night J and I dropped off the kids at my moms for the weekend. Yahoooooooo!!! (right??)
Well,  we went to blockbuster (paarrrtayyyy!!) rented 2 movies and got some candy and popcorn.
Halfway through the movie, I down for the count. Sleep city.
What a craaaaazy Friday night!
(allow me to interject, it did feel nice to sleep through the night though)
This morning I called my mom by 9 to check up on them- of course they were just fine.

And..already planning their pickup time.
So..I guess as much as I enjoy the time to relax, part of me would prefer the craziness!!!

2 comments:

Day 2 Day Living said...

When I am kid free, I'm always a little confused as to what I am to do w/ myself.

Kayla said...

I hear you! I am glad you got some sleep. Don't feel too bad I fall asleep early on "date night." I am a bad wife right?!