CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 23, 2010

eating is good...??

My darling Paige is always putting things into her mouth. Yes, I know, its normal for babies to do so -- but she puts EVERYTHING in her mouth - she's so sneaky too! I'll suddenly see her mouth moving in a chewing motion and I know its time to play "What will we dig out this time!"

Well, I already know she isn't allergic to:
Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, rasisins and Dunkin Donuts Munchkins. (thanks Connor for sharing with your sister like Mommy & Daddy ask you too... although, we didn't quite mean EVERYTHING)

She's had cat treats in her mouth, little balls of fuzz, pieces of paper she's chewed...

I swear - she eats everything she isn't supposed to... and then, when she is being fed...(this video was filmed July 23) we get this:

1 comment:

Kayla said...

I swear that is the cutest thing EVER! I could just eat her up. Hey I think I got her beat though. I ate a stink bug when I was a baby.