CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thoughts for my Mom

Tomorrow morning my mom is going to the hospital to have an angioplasty performed. Based on the findings of the procedure, she may have a stent placed in her heart as well.

"Angioplasty is a procedure to open narrowed or blocked blood vessels that supply blood to the heart. These blood vessels are called the coronary arteries.
A coronary artery stent is a small, metal mesh tube that expands inside a coronary artery. A stent is often placed after angioplasty. It helps prevent the artery from closing up again. A drug eluting stent has medicine in it that helps prevent closing of the artery." For more information, Click Here

I'm quite nervous, because, well, its my mom. And, as with any procedure there can be unforseen complications that arise... so, if you can, please just take a minute and send some good positive vibes her way in whatever form it is you decide to do so, I thank you.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Aww she looks like such a hardcore mom. I am sure she will do fine! She has to be for her gbabes...right?!?

Anonymous said...

She's fine, and it went well! Just letting you know, although I bet you've already talked to her. - phoebe.